Read about this practice today when reading one of my favorite columns, The Amish Cook. Now I'm not one to sit and read a cookbook cover to cover, but this always had neat information regarding their family life. It was a blog before there were blogs, I guess. Anyway, today you can listen to the Daughter, (who is a bit younger than me and has 8 children) and her family yodel (kids included!) I would listen to #2 first. If you can't access it,or want to listen to it through my account, (for the next week or so) let me know!
And I did take some pictures today, that I'll hopefully post by tomorrow!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Yodeling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
I haven't been able to figure out to play the yodel thing yet. But I'm still trying
did you know both sides of Jet's family are Amish. Lots of stories there. :D
Post a Comment