Those were the sounds heard (along with a few warhoops) on Tuesday. For the snowstorm that lasted 10 minutes. But it wreaked a good deal of havoc on I-81 for a few hours, and Brian spent a little time going down the road sideways himself.
But here, it was glorious. While it lasted. Then I had a moment to scan the newspaper, The Family Circus caught my attention. In comes the little boy from outside with this one-liner...see if you recognize it. "Have I been outside long enough to get hot chocolate yet?" Mmmmhmmm.. I heard it too. I have been searching cyberspace to find the cartoon, but apparently,since it's copyrighted, it cannot be found. So I don't have a picture to go with this post. And it took two days to do it. But with snow and ice in the forecast for tomorrow I am pretty certain that I will hear that question at least once tomorrow!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
It's SSSSNNNNNNNNNOOOOOWWING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
Thats cute! Hot chocolate is a big deal around here too. ;) We all had some pretty loud "yipee's" this morning as we watched the snow coming down! Its beautiful. Hope your kids(and you;P) are out in it and loving it!
SNOW DAY!!! The snow is here and lasting longer than 10 minutes this time! Woo hoo!!
even sissie gets to go home early! Wow - I haven't had a "snow day" in a long time!!!!!
Well, we heard about the snow & I have 5 very jealous family members around here (the most jealous being the daddy). :-) (The non-jealous 6th family member is the very pregnant mommy who can't imagine dealing with the extra snow-laundry right now.)
Yall have some extra fun for us!
Post a Comment