Saturday, January 12, 2008

What treasures.

So as I was downloading the photos from one of the cameras. (the one Daddy uses for work).


I realized that when I grabbed it to take the outdoor photos, I had left the card in the computer. Fortunately the camera has some internal memory. And this is what I found.

Five photos, of that darn cat, in all.

Now in the digital age this isn't as big a deal as when we used film, but I assumed that they were taken the same day. But when Picasa rearranged them to June of 2007, I HAD to look. Yes, thanks to digital photos, I know EXACTLY when it was taken. And it was June of 2007!
I'm thinking I know who did it. First, by the subject chosen. Then this.


(smile)


4 comments:

Crystal said...

Very cute. Made me smile, too. But I'm not missing a tooth like your little one so my smile isn't nearly as charming. ;)

Lisa said...

Isn't it fun to find "lost" photos?!! Thanks for posting!

Christin said...

Oh yeah...a budding artist. We just got a cheapy digital camera for Charis. Shhh...she won't get it for another 9 months. ;)

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ... the RML strikes again **sissie :)