Sunday, April 19, 2009

A long way....{From the archives}

Was dusting around my house today, and found these blog drafts from the past....um....wayyy past!... So. Ahem. Here they are.....Drumroll please....April 2009


We left April 1-6 for our 20th anniversary cruise. It was, in a word...wow.
What a great time. I have spent the days since trying to unpack and analyze just what about it was different than any other vacation or trip, and figure out why it was so much better than anything we've ever done before. Was it the timing? Was it the season in our lives? Was it because I've always wanted to try a cruise? The amazing service? The neat people we met?
I can't say. But it was the most relaxing, enjoyable trip I've ever taken. I can't wait to go again. And, believe it or not, we are in agreement on this one.



No comments: