Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Celebrations....

April is a time of celebrations around our house. Easter, birthdays, and our wedding anniversary. This year was cause for greater celebration, as we hit a milestone anniversary. 20 years.


A few weeks ago, we made plans to travel someplace special. A cruise. Something I've always wanted to do. So I'm talking with a dear friend on the phone while I'm painting my toenails in preparation for the days of sandals and warm breezes. Pushing past my excuses for doing so- she would have none of it, she insisted on treating me to a professional job. Early birthday. Whoo hoo!




So now I'm ready. Watch out, here I come!


My dear, dear friends, if God loved us like this, we certainly ought to love each other. No one has seen God, ever. But if we love one another, God dwells deeply within us, and his love becomes complete in us—perfect love!
1John 4:11-12 -The Message


nauticalcities.com Ticker

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday, Anniversary and Happy Sailing...hope you have an awesome trip!!

Crystal said...

Wow! Lookin' good!! Can't wait to hear about all the fun you're about to have. :-)

Christin said...

Looking good!!! Hope it was (is?) a blast!!

April said...

Hope you had a great time!! Happy Birthday, & Anniversary!