There is so much swirling around in my mind right now, so much to say, and yet I find I don't have the opportunity to sit down and type it out coherently. So I will continue to ruminate about it, and post these photos. An "old friend" took these for us a few weeks ago while she was in town. ( I say "old" because when JSL was 4 he was their ring bearer. Now he's 14 and taller than all of us. We all feel O.L.D. )






BUT I WILL SAY THIS: SARAH PALIN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!














3 comments:
GORGEOUS photos!!! Isn't she great? :)
And I'm with you: the addition of Sarah Palin sure makes this upcoming election a whole lot more exciting!
LOVE those pictures...especially the ones of you with the kids. THAT one will forever be a classic. Any more you want to share? :)
BeeYouTiFulllll! Love the family pic. Those are some pretty kids you have there.
Thank you for feeding my hubby. :) (((hugs))))
Post a Comment