Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
rife with ranting, raving, and redeemed reality
"Could I climb the highest place in Athens, I would lift my voice and proclaim, 'Fellow citizens! Why do you turn and scrape every stone to gather wealth, and take so little care of your children, to whom one day you must relinquish it all?'"
Socrates
5 comments:
So cool.....still gotta get there one day.
I absolutely love Williamsburg!! Is this a regular tour that you went on or did you purchase a special package or was it a special occasion? I dont remember seeing this much re-enactment. We usually just go through it ourselves but I would love for my kids to see this.
Looks like you all fared a little better than we did there! Jamestown was the big hit with the little ones for us. Thanks for sharing the pics, I was disappointed I didn't get to see a lot of the stuff you all did, now I feel like my trip was more complete. :)
lots of nice detail shots!
I think the purplw velvet draping in the one shot is my favorite.
I believe the plant is pampas (or pampus) grass - I think. Or it might be papyrus.
cool grass whichever it is
Post a Comment