My DEAR DEAR Friend Crystal has tagged me. Now this is not like the email one that I politely ignored last week.
(sorry dear...but I really don't know what is interesting about me.) But since this was done publicly, I'll try. Everyone's watching, y'know. (smile)
The rules are as follows...
- Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven Random Facts about Julie: (borrowing some ideas from a friend)
- I wanted no children. In fact, I wasn't interested in marriage. As in "what did you dream you would look like on your wedding day"-- I didn't! (drove the saleslady at the bridal shop nuts!) God has truly changed my life around! and I'm glad. Boy, what would I have missed!
- Hey, I used cloth diapers for the first several years...hung them on the clothesline too! (beat that!)Shoulda seen the ladies in the church nursery...I eventually learned to put them in Pampers for Sunday mornings. I began to give up as more children were birthed--though.
- I never went camping as a child with my family. We didn't. My motto was "Camping out is when room service is late" BUT I have camped at the Grand Canyon in a T*E*N*T (are you sure, honey, that the snakes can't get in here?) AND (drumroll please) We purchased a used camper on eBay last night! Oh boy! (I'm so glad it's not a tent!)
- I collect shot glasses ;) (although I gave it up for lent a few years ago and didn't pick it back up for awhile...most of the collection is still in the attic from the last move!)
- I love words. I bought books of quotations when I was a teenager. I read poetry in competition. I love how the choice of words can be succinct and yet say so much.
- I love old cars. Really old ones. Anything before 1960 I can usually find something I appreciate. Before 1950 is the best though. Which was why I had a physical pain in my chest when we visited the AACA Museum last week in Hershey Pa, and I DIDN'T HAVE MY DIGITAL CAMERA...and I found out just how S+T+I+N+K+Y box cameras can be. I don't know if I can ever fix them!
- I MUST take Dramamine before any trip to an amusement park. ( I know a bit of a denouement after all that, but it does make 7!)
Ok, so that's it. And I could have made it look so much better if the editing properties of this program were better. What I hate about HTML is there's no "undo" button when you accidentally delete 6 lines of code!
Did I get anything weird in there?
Now what seven can I do? I think Crystal tagged all that I know...hmmm
I apologize in advance if your name appears below...know that I love you. (smile)












1 comment:
I love the randoms of our lives! ...you bought a camper!!?? SWEET! That's Jet's dream for "one day". Has been since he was a kid. :D
Post a Comment