Hopefully those words remind you of a beautiful movie. I am barely in here in time to mark the date, but I am. Nineteen years. I got all kinds of sweet notes around the house today. What touched me even more, was his explaination to the younger children the significance of this day, to them personally. And we all went out for dinner to celebrate. (since we had time to ourselves over the weekend) I asked Brian what it felt like to have lived with me longer than he had lived with anyone else in his life. (smile) Yep, we're there. Already.
Looking forward to nineteen more!
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
An Affair to Remember....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
Finally I figured out how to leave a comment!
I am really new at this
stuff. Way to go Julie and Brian! I only hope we can make it that long.
Love Ya!
Happy anniversary guys! Wow, 19 years...that is awesome! Blessings on your marriage and many more years to come!
19 years ago??? I remember that day. That was a couple of weeks after we moved to the area. Little did I know how much I'd come to like you in the years to come. :0)
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! That's a wonderful milestone, and what a great example for your children to have!
I think I remember my mom playing for your wedding and me being her page-turner. My memory is a little fuzzy since that was sooo long ago. :)
Post a Comment