Saturday, August 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
rife with ranting, raving, and redeemed reality
"Could I climb the highest place in Athens, I would lift my voice and proclaim, 'Fellow citizens! Why do you turn and scrape every stone to gather wealth, and take so little care of your children, to whom one day you must relinquish it all?'"
Socrates
3 comments:
that boy of yours is too funnie!
I was just showing the kids at work the pic you sent to my phone -
he is a crack up!
What a cute picture!!
I'm still trying to figure out this blog stuff :) It's so much fun because I keep finding new people that are bloggers too! :)
And yes... I too have had people welcoming me into the "large family" group as well. It's so funny... we didn't even think about it!! :)
Thanks for finding me :)
Post a Comment