Believe it or not, here I am. Writing has been placed upon my heart again, not because I missed it terribly, but because it won't leave me alone. :) Again and again, the ideas come, and yet, if I try hard enough, I can suppress them for awhile...but like bad eggs, no matter how many times you push them below the surface, they continue to return as soon as you turn away.
So I'm here again.
No fanfare. No hype. And no promises. MAYBE I will be baaack. Maybe not. Only God can see into the future clearly. But I will try. Again.
Some of my hesitation has been that so much has happened over the time period of missing posts, and I feel I should write chronologically. So I officially give myself grace for that. I will not force myself to go back, but if you have a question, or something doesn't make sense, please send me a comment, and I will be happy to fill in the blanks.
And so, with hesitation and shaky hands, here we go.....
Friday, July 01, 2011
Believe it .... or Not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Good for you.
Post a Comment