Several weeks ago, I heard about this website that was similar to iTunes, but with family friendly content. I went to sign up, but in order to do that you had to give out some information of a personal nature that I was unwilling to do. So I let it go. Today I got an email about it again. And let's just say they sweetened the pot a bit, and I caved. I gave them my numbers. Yes, I can be bought.
One was a free Jonathan Park album, found on this blog...and also a $50 giveaway. I think I like this lady in the shoe, so I also subscribed to the feed...hmmm....we'll see...
I also found this album for free, too....now I just need to find the time to listen to it all...along with my other Podcasts that I am sorely behind on.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
BEHEMOTH.COM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Thanks, Julie, for the heads-up about Behemoth--taking advantage of those free items NOW. Hadn't been on that site in the last week or so and had def. not heard of those offers.
We have all the Jon. Park CDs, but I'll share this one with a friend. My N loves them! We will enjoy the Entrep. Bootcamp also!
Blessings,
Valerie
Post a Comment