Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A little Christmas memory.....



And we were just talking at the lunch table about bedtimes. I was explaining that some families have early bedtimes for their children because it gives the parents time at night to visit with each other more. Our choice has been to allow our children later bedtimes (I realize this is more feasible because we home educate!) so that they have more time to spend with Daddy after work, especially since he doesn't come home at the same time every day. THIS little sprite said..

"I don't know WHY they (the parents) want to see more of each other, I mean, you sleep in the SAME ROOM!"
Point taken. Who can argue with wisdom like that?
Happy New Year


2 comments:

Crystal said...

hee hee - It will be fun to remind her of that comment when she has a couple of little ones running around her own home one day. :)

Karla said...

LOL enjoy this moment of naivete...