I've realized that I have spent a lot of time replying on Facebook, and catching up with others blogs, and no time to post on my own site. A quick post of a video I've been impressed by and then I'm off. And I wonder if anyone is reading. And who would? I haven't been writing!! But yet, I hear from people who come up to me and say, "I've been lurking on your blog". I appreciate the feedback, because I do want to know who is reading, but it is also like finding out your neighbor has been watching through the open window. Exposed, but it was your own fault. So I encourage you to post a comment, so at least I know you've passed through here. And I hope to write more soon. God knows I love you all. Since I took my blog off Google searches a few months ago, I CAN say that with certainty, because I do know you!
Oh, and by the way...
My Camera was highjacked (again)
If anyone has any ideas how to prevent this, or how to direct these qualities into a Godly characteristic, I'm all ears! And YES, she DOES have HER OWN camera!!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Post?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
I read! I read! I like getting a glimpse into the Lohr family. :)
Love the pics of Rebekkah. What a cutie! I have one of those here too that seems to have a love relatoinship with the camera.:)
of, course you know your sissie constantly checks your blog!
....and I watch the vids you post too - they have been very interesting.
I think she likes seeing the pics right away rather than waiting for printing??!!??? maybe???
I read, too! :)
Perhaps those pictures were her way of saying I love you... Okay, Carla's probably right - call it the dreamer in me. ;)
I read, too...I love all the things you come up with...
Post a Comment